Tyga is out at least fifty grand as a result of the recent robbery at his Last Kings store.
Last week, thieves forced their way into Tyga’s Last Kings clothing store in Los Angeles and made off with a ton of merch. This is the same store that the Compton rapper was sued by his landlord for $75,000. Police sources confirmed that the thieves took $50,000 worth of cloth and another $3,150 worth of gears including an iPad and a flat screen TV.
Tyga has not issued a statement on the burglary, but sources are saying the crime might have been orchestrated by someone close to his circle. Investigators say the thieves pry their way into the boutique through a back door. They took the security system which makes the crime harder for cops to solve. Police are still actively investigating the crime and are not ruling out an inside job.
Tyga has had a rocky year with several legal troubles and a bitter split from Kylie Jenner.
Kylie JennerLast KingsLos AngelesRELATED
- Bethel Music – Living Hope (Live) Lyrics
- Queen – Man On The Prowl Lyrics
- Teyana Taylor – Never Would Have Made It Lyrics
- Teyana Taylor – WTP Lyrics
- Queen – Cool Cat Lyrics
- Teyana Taylor – Rose In Harlem Lyrics
- Daya – Safe lyrics
- Bebe Rexha – Don’t Get Any Closer lyrics
- Dan Reynolds – Skipping Stones lyrics
- IAMDDB – Watrfall Lyrics
- IAMDDB – Azul Lyrics
- IAMDDB – Thots Lyrics
- XXXTENTACION – Jocelyn Flores lyrics
- David Lee Murphy – Everything’s Gonna Be Alright lyrics
- Demi Lovato – Sober Lyrics
- Alec Benjamin – The Boy In The Bubble Lyrics
- PRETTYMUCH – Summer On You lyrics
- Prince – The Marrying Kind Lyrics
- Drake Bell – First Thing in the Morning Lyrics
- Journey – Stone In Love Lyrics