Tyga is out at least fifty grand as a result of the recent robbery at his Last Kings store.
Last week, thieves forced their way into Tyga’s Last Kings clothing store in Los Angeles and made off with a ton of merch. This is the same store that the Compton rapper was sued by his landlord for $75,000. Police sources confirmed that the thieves took $50,000 worth of cloth and another $3,150 worth of gears including an iPad and a flat screen TV.
Tyga has not issued a statement on the burglary, but sources are saying the crime might have been orchestrated by someone close to his circle. Investigators say the thieves pry their way into the boutique through a back door. They took the security system which makes the crime harder for cops to solve. Police are still actively investigating the crime and are not ruling out an inside job.
Tyga has had a rocky year with several legal troubles and a bitter split from Kylie Jenner.
Kylie JennerLast KingsLos AngelesRELATED
- Rejjie Snow – Egyptian Luvr (feat. Amine & Kaytranada)
- Hippo Campus – Buttercup
- Black Eyed Peas – Street Livin’ (On The Late Show) (Live)
- YFN Lucci – Boss Life (feat. Offset)
- Dave East – The Hated (feat. Nas) (Short Film)
- Juicy J – No Mo
- Lil Pump – Can’t Tell Me Nothing Lyrics
- Eminem – Kill My Pain (Mixup) Lyrics
- Bhad Bhabie – Hi Bich (Remix) Lyrics
- Bankroll Fresh – Run To The Money Lyrics
- Portugal. The Man – Feel it Still Remix Lyrics
- Nino Man – Get It Straight
- Young Thug – MLK (feat. Trouble & Shad Da God)
- Sylvan LaCue – Coffee Break
- Derez Deshon – Hardaway
- Ding Dong and Bravo Drop “Dweet (Genna Bounce)” Video
- Damian Marley’s ‘Stony Hill’ Tops Billboard Reggae Ahead Of Grammy Awards
- Dancehall Icon Diana King Got Married To Longtime Girlfriend
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Welcomes Third Child A Girl
- Meek Mill and YFN Lucci New Song “Street Kings” Is Fire