Tekashi69, aka 6ix9ine, has confirmed that a collaboration with Lil Yachty is on the way.
6ix9ine has been having a steady climb in hip hop over the last year, but Yachty has had a bit of a tumultuous year with disappointed sales numbers for his debut album Teenage Emotions. He was also given the face of whack rappers last year and believe me there were plenty. Tekashi69 himself has been taking some heat from some rap fans who accused him of releasing trash music.
So can this two controversial rappers turn their image around with this new joint they have coming. The New York MC announced on Instagram that he and Yachty has some fire coming out tomorrow. “This might happen. Don’t get to hype cause I’ll kill this n**** and then finish myself idc no more. Gang gang KEKE TOMORROW,” Tekashi69 wrote on Instagram.
Lil Yachty opened up about the dismal first-week sales of his album Teenage Emotion, saying that he was confused at first. “Then the sales came back and it did 44,000 first week and I was devastated and so confused, I worked so hard,” he told Paper mag. “But I disconnected with my fans because I tried to do this other stuff, you know?”
Aside from dropping some new music, Tekashi69 has been dealing with some ongoing legal troubles. The “Kooda” rapper, born Daniel Hernandez, is facing years in prison after taking a plea deal for “three felony counts of Use of a Child in a Sexual Performance.” He was 18 years old at the time of the incident and the victim was 13. In New York, the crime carries a minimum sentence of 15 years.
A post shared by DJ Akademiks (@akadmiks) on Jan 13, 2018 at 4:25pm PST
- Lil Yachty Talks Dismal “Teenage Emotions” First Week Sales “I Was Confused”
- Lil Yachty and Lil Pump dropping Joint Album and Touring Together
- Lil Yachty Explains Why He Wear A ‘F**k Joe Budden’ Shirt On Stage
Daniel HernandezLil YachtyRelated PostsTeenage Emotions
- Poppy – Auld Lang Syne Lyrics
- Young Thug – So Good Lyrics
- Young Thug – Who Do You Love Lyrics
- JT Machinima – Adrenaline Junkie Lyrics
- Sugarhill Gang – Troy Lyrics
- Brett Young – Catch Lyrics
- Slipknot – People = Shit (Live at MSG 2009) Lyrics
- Brett Young – Ticket to L.A. Lyrics
- Coldplay – Fix You (Live In Buenos Aires) Lyrics
- Davido – Wonder Woman Lyrics
- Gucci Mane – Father’s Day Lyrics
- Shoreline Mafia – Moving Work Lyrics
- Shoreline Mafia – Bathing Ape Lyrics
- Shoreline Mafia – Molly Water Lyrics
- Kodak Black – Testimony Lyrics
- Shoreline Mafia – Pressure Lyrics
- Lana Del Rey – I Must Be Stupid For Being So Happy lyrics
- Lana Del Rey – Hey Blue Baby lyrics
- Zayn – Good Years lyrics
- Ice Cube – Don’t Bring Me No Bag Lyrics