Tag: Mask Off
Future and Zaytoven hints at a possible Beast Mode 2 coming soon.
The producer uploaded a photo of himself and the Atlanta rapper on IG on Monday with the caption being peace sign emoji. Some fans took it as a confirmation that Beast Mode 2 is coming soon. This month marks three years since they dropped the first installment in the mixtape series. While neither gave any concrete confirmation, they drop enough hint to fuel rumors that the project is on the way and could arrive as early as this week.
During an interview last year, Zaytoven spoke about working on the follow up project with Future while alluding to the rapper’s busy schedule as part of the reason why fans have not gotten the second installment in the mixtape series. He also spoke about the chemistry in the studio between the two saying that the project left a hunger for them to continue working together. Last year alone Future released three projects which is a bit of the norm for the “Mask Off” rapper, so you can expect a ton of new music from him this year and hopefully that will start with Beast Mode 2.
Zaytoven and Future will make a cameo in the upcoming Sony film Superfly. They were both spotted on set recently with Director X, who is directing the movie starred by Jason Mitchell and Trevor Jackson. 21 Savage was also spotted on the set and the Freebandz emcee is task with producing the soundtrack.
A post shared by Zaytoven (@zaytovenbeatz) on Jan 15, 2018 at 10:58am PST
- Future and Taylor Swift Shoots Video For “End Game”
- Blac Chyna Covered Her Future Tattoo With Dream
- Future and Rocko Settles $10 Million Lawsuit Case Now Dismissed
Beast ModeMask OffPSTRelated Posts
In June last year, the “U.O.E.N.O.” rapper filed the lawsuit against the “Mask Off” emcee who responded on Twitter when he first heard about it and thought it was a joke. Rocko claimed in his lawsuit that he discovered Future and signed him to his label A1 Recording but after making him famous, the rapper then went and signed a deal with Epic Records without fulfilling the terms of his contract.
Earlier this year, reports surfaced claiming that the two have settled the lawsuit through lawyers representing both labels. Rocko came out a short time later denying that the case has been settled. TMZ is now reporting that the two rappers reached a seven figures deal. Court documents were filed from both sides asking for the case to be dismissed.
In October, Future released a joint album with Young Thug, Super Slimey. The project is his third album this year so he made more than enough money to settle the lawsuit. The project comes with 13 tracks including a guest feature from Offset on “Only One.” The Freebandz rapper is rumored to be working on his next album due early next year.
A1 RecordingEpic RecordsMask OffRELATED
Random Textlyrics https://lyrics.az/demor/-/cliche.html
- Lupe Fiasco – Alan Forever lyrics
- BROCKHAMPTON – Honey lyrics
- Poppy – Chic Chick Lyrics
- Led Zeppelin – Walter’s Walk Lyrics
- The Game – All i need -Ft Wc (alternate) Lyrics
- Empire Cast – So Cold Lyrics
- Lupe Fiasco – Stack That Cheese Lyrics
- A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie – 3 Min Convo Lyrics
- Kanye West – Because of You (Remix) Lyrics
- Andy Mineo – …There Lyrics
- Cardi B – Backin’ It Up lyrics
- French Montana – No Stylist lyrics
- Mumford And Sons – Guiding Light lyrics
- Sia – Step By Step lyrics
- Scarlxrd – MAD MAN Lyrics
- Lupe Fiasco – Cripple Lyrics
- Father – Dragons Lyrics
- Young Dolph – Black Queen Lyrics
- Axwell Λ Ingrosso – Dancing Alone (Brohug Remix) Lyrics
- BROCKHAMPTON – WEIGHT Lyrics