Tag: Last Kings
Tyga is out at least fifty grand as a result of the recent robbery at his Last Kings store.
Last week, thieves forced their way into Tyga’s Last Kings clothing store in Los Angeles and made off with a ton of merch. This is the same store that the Compton rapper was sued by his landlord for $75,000. Police sources confirmed that the thieves took $50,000 worth of cloth and another $3,150 worth of gears including an iPad and a flat screen TV.
Tyga has not issued a statement on the burglary, but sources are saying the crime might have been orchestrated by someone close to his circle. Investigators say the thieves pry their way into the boutique through a back door. They took the security system which makes the crime harder for cops to solve. Police are still actively investigating the crime and are not ruling out an inside job.
Tyga has had a rocky year with several legal troubles and a bitter split from Kylie Jenner.
Kylie JennerLast KingsLos AngelesRELATED
Someone is either out to take revenge on Tyga or he is just plain unlucky.
The Compton rapper’s Last Kings store in Los Angeles was burglarized over the weekend and the thieves made of with thousands of dollars worth of merchandise, TMZ reported. According the police report, someone or someones broke into the store late Friday night into early Saturday morning. It was a store employee who discovered the breaking and called cops.
The intruders have yet to be identified and investigators say they forced their way into the store front and made off with items of clothing. The total value of the stolen items are not known, but sources say it could be in the thousands. Last year, Tyga was slapped with a lawsuit from the landlord of the building where the store is located. The suit was filed after the landlord send the rapper a bill for $75,000 worth of damages to the premises. The plaintiff argued in the suit that the building was left abandoned and in bad shape.
Tyga responded to the lawsuit arguing that he could not be held responsible for any damages because the building was not up to code and there were several other issues wrong with the building. The “Ayo” rapper was also slapped with a lawsuit from a former business partner, Chuon Gen Lee, who said in his legal docs that Tyga stole the Last Kings brand from him and then kicked him to the curb. He also accused the rapper of not honoring an agreement to setup the company in both their names. She asked for $1.6 million in her lawsuit and Tyga has yet to pay the debt so that amount has since risen to over $2 million.
Chuon Gen LeeLast KingsRELATEDTravis Scott
Random Textlyrics https://lyrics.az/the-magics/-/casse-toi-dici-remix-la-synesia.html
- Empire Cast – So Cold Lyrics
- Lupe Fiasco – Stack That Cheese Lyrics
- A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie – 3 Min Convo Lyrics
- Kanye West – Because of You (Remix) Lyrics
- Andy Mineo – …There Lyrics
- Cardi B – Backin’ It Up lyrics
- French Montana – No Stylist lyrics
- Mumford And Sons – Guiding Light lyrics
- Sia – Step By Step lyrics
- Scarlxrd – MAD MAN Lyrics
- Lupe Fiasco – Cripple Lyrics
- Father – Dragons Lyrics
- Young Dolph – Black Queen Lyrics
- Axwell Λ Ingrosso – Dancing Alone (Brohug Remix) Lyrics
- BROCKHAMPTON – WEIGHT Lyrics
- AE-FUNAI School Fee Schedule for 2018/2019 Academic Session
- MØ – Imaginary Friend Lyrics
- MARKED FOR DELETION – Feels Right Lyrics
- Noah Cyrus – Punches Lyrics
- Gallant – TOOGOODTOBETRUE Lyrics