Tag: Iggy Azalea
The “Bodak Yellow” rapper became only the third artist in history to have their first three entries on the Billboard Hot 100 chart in the top ten simultaneously. According to Billboard, the only other two artists to achieve this are The Beatles and Ashanti. Chris Brown doesn’t think that assessment is correct and addressed it with a statement listing all the artists who achieved that over their careers including himself. “Artists to have three songs in the Billboard Hot 100’s Top 10 simultaneously: The Beatles, Bee Gees, Ashanti, 50 Cent, Usher, Akon, T-Pain, Chris Brown, Adele, Lil Wayne, Iggy Azalea, Ariana Grande, Justin Bieber, The Chainsmokers, Cardi B,” he said.
The problem with Chris Brown’s statement is that all these artists have had three songs charted on the Billboard Hot 100 top 10 simultaneously, but only three of those artists has their “first three entries” on the chart making it to the top 10 at the same time. Cardi B also became the first rapper to have her first three songs on the chart in the top 10 at the same time, putting her name in music history once again.
“Cardi B becomes just the third act – and the first rapper – to place her first three Billboard Hot 100 entries in the chart’s top 10 simultaneously, joining only The Beatles and Ashanti in achieving the feat,” Billboard wrote.
This doesn’t mean that Chris Brown is not a fan of Cardi B, it just means that he wants to highlight his own accolades too all while the media is zooming in on the new rapper. Chris Brown clearly want some respect put on his name and he deserves it, but he just misunderstood Cardi B’s achievement. In related news, Breezy is currently getting ready to drop some new music. On Wednesday he previewed two new songs on IG getting his fans hyped up for a good start to the new year. He didn’t reveal the title or release date for his new music but you can expect them sometime soon given the amount of music he has been releasing lately.
A post shared by The Shade Room (@theshaderoom) on Jan 3, 2018 at 10:52am PST
- Cardi B Has Three Songs On Billboard Hot 100 Top 10 Creates History Again
- Cardi B Issues Warning To Offset Don’t Go Eric Benet “Take JAY-Z Advice”
- Cardi B Sends Her Attorney After Offset iCloud Hackers
- Cardi B and Offset Turning Up On Instagram Live Amidst Cheating Scandal
Billboard HotChris BrownIggy AzaleaRelated Posts
Iggy Azalea is sharing some breakup advice with her fans and Nick Young probably typed and deleted his response already.
The “Fancy” rapper broke up with the NBA player last year in a bitter split and now we have a good idea how she handled the breakup. Over the weekend, she took to Twitter to share her perfect plan of action for anyone going through a breakup. Her situation might be a lot different than some folks since her ex-boyfriend made a whole human with his baby mama while he was with Iggy, so you can imagine how salty she is.
“If you’re gonna burn someones stuff start with the cheap shit and end with the expensive sh*t,” she wrote on Twitter. “Cheap sh*ts more flammable anyway; and then if you take him back mid fight theres less to complain about. Youre welcome. Im a pro.”
Last year June, Iggy Azalea was spotted moving out all her stuff from Nick Young’s home including taking back her 62 Impala which was hauled off on a wrecker. “Unfortunately although I love Nick and have tried and tried to rebuild my trust in him — it’s become apparent in the last few weeks I am unable to,” she wrote on IG.
- Nick Young Responds To Iggy Azalea Scorched Earth On Twitter
- Iggy Azalea and PartyNextDoor Sparks Dating, Bow Wow Won’t Be Happy
- Iggy Azalea feat. Anitta – Switch Lyrics
- Listen: Iggy Azalea Drop a Sexy new Single “Mo Bounce”
Bow Wow WonIggy AzaleaNick YoungRelated Posts
Nick Young reacts to Iggy Azalea scorch earth remarks about him on Twitter.
The NBA star and the “Fancy” rapper broke up last year after he went and knock up his ex-girlfriend and baby mama. Their split came just a few months after his teammate D’Angello Russell outed him with a video posted on social media. The breakup was bitter and the two haven’t been on speaking terms since then. Last weekend, Nick Young and Iggy Azalea were spotted dining at the same restaurant in Los Angeles. Rumors started circulated on social media that the pair are getting back together but that is not the case.
Iggy fired off a series of tweets towards a reported from the Daily Mail and Nick Young was the center of his fire. “Ryan Smith @ TheDailyMail i hope all your christmas gifts contain boxes of dried up chips of dog s–t for trying to imply i would EVER, EVER have a dinner date with my ex who created a full human behind my back,” she tweeted before saying one last thing, “I hope all your candy canes break before you get to take them out of the wrapper for the rest of your life.”
Iggy Azalea arrived at the restaurant around 3 hours before her famous ex-boyfriend and his friends got there. She left a short while after he arrived. “The unfortunate thing about LA is there are not that many places people eat. You can be in the middle of one of the most important dinner meetings of your life; and randomly your ex and all his friends walk in the same place,” she later added in another tweet.
Nick Young has since responded while clearly holding back a lot of things he had on his chest. “I was going to go in but imma chill,” he tweeted. “Let it go.”
The unfortunate thing about LA is there are not that many places people eat. You can be in the middle of one of the most important dinner meetings of your life; and randomly your ex and all his friends walk in the same place.
— IGGY AZALEA (@IGGYAZALEA) December 18, 2017
I was going to go in but imma chill ….
— Nick Young (@NickSwagyPYoung) December 18, 2017
Daily MailIggy AzaleaNick YoungRELATED
- 21 Savage & Metro Boomin – Pause
- Zoey Dollaz – Mula (Remix) (feat. Lil Wayne)
- YFN Lucci – Street Kings (feat. Meek Mill)
- Marlo – Thinking Out Loud
- Lloyd Banks – Mighty Healthy Freestyle
- Rapsody Details How Kendrick Lamar Changed Her Life
- Cardi B Didn’t Want Offset To Get Neck Tattoo Of Her Name
- Kodak Black and XXXTentacion Highlights Legal Troubles in “Roll In Peace” Video
- Joe Budden Insist Eminem’s “Revival” Is Trash Angers 50 Cent
- JAY-Z Trademark Jaybo From “The Story Of O.J.” Video
- Lil Kim Responds To Eve Comments About Her On “The Talk”
- Tommy Lee Sparta – Pon Di Roadside [New Music]
- Masicka – They Don’t Know [New Music]
- Ninjaman Transfer From GP Over Beef With Vybz Kartel
- Lil Uzi Vert Says If Your Over 30 Years Old You’re Lame
- Lil Pump – Trap Jumpin (feat. Juicy J)
- Belinda Carlisle – I Get Weak (Single Edit)
- Halsey – Bad At Love (On SNL) (Live)
- G-Eazy & Halsey – Him & I (On SNL) (Live)
- Bodega Bamz – Diddy Bop