Nick Young reacts to Iggy Azalea scorch earth remarks about him on Twitter.
The NBA star and the “Fancy” rapper broke up last year after he went and knock up his ex-girlfriend and baby mama. Their split came just a few months after his teammate D’Angello Russell outed him with a video posted on social media. The breakup was bitter and the two haven’t been on speaking terms since then. Last weekend, Nick Young and Iggy Azalea were spotted dining at the same restaurant in Los Angeles. Rumors started circulated on social media that the pair are getting back together but that is not the case.
Iggy fired off a series of tweets towards a reported from the Daily Mail and Nick Young was the center of his fire. “Ryan Smith @ TheDailyMail i hope all your christmas gifts contain boxes of dried up chips of dog s–t for trying to imply i would EVER, EVER have a dinner date with my ex who created a full human behind my back,” she tweeted before saying one last thing, “I hope all your candy canes break before you get to take them out of the wrapper for the rest of your life.”
Iggy Azalea arrived at the restaurant around 3 hours before her famous ex-boyfriend and his friends got there. She left a short while after he arrived. “The unfortunate thing about LA is there are not that many places people eat. You can be in the middle of one of the most important dinner meetings of your life; and randomly your ex and all his friends walk in the same place,” she later added in another tweet.
Nick Young has since responded while clearly holding back a lot of things he had on his chest. “I was going to go in but imma chill,” he tweeted. “Let it go.”
The unfortunate thing about LA is there are not that many places people eat. You can be in the middle of one of the most important dinner meetings of your life; and randomly your ex and all his friends walk in the same place.
— IGGY AZALEA (@IGGYAZALEA) December 18, 2017
I was going to go in but imma chill ….
— Nick Young (@NickSwagyPYoung) December 18, 2017
Daily MailIggy AzaleaNick YoungRELATED
- Rejjie Snow – Egyptian Luvr (feat. Amine & Kaytranada)
- Hippo Campus – Buttercup
- Black Eyed Peas – Street Livin’ (On The Late Show) (Live)
- YFN Lucci – Boss Life (feat. Offset)
- Dave East – The Hated (feat. Nas) (Short Film)
- Juicy J – No Mo
- Lil Pump – Can’t Tell Me Nothing Lyrics
- Eminem – Kill My Pain (Mixup) Lyrics
- Bhad Bhabie – Hi Bich (Remix) Lyrics
- Bankroll Fresh – Run To The Money Lyrics
- Portugal. The Man – Feel it Still Remix Lyrics
- Nino Man – Get It Straight
- Young Thug – MLK (feat. Trouble & Shad Da God)
- Sylvan LaCue – Coffee Break
- Derez Deshon – Hardaway
- Ding Dong and Bravo Drop “Dweet (Genna Bounce)” Video
- Damian Marley’s ‘Stony Hill’ Tops Billboard Reggae Ahead Of Grammy Awards
- Dancehall Icon Diana King Got Married To Longtime Girlfriend
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Welcomes Third Child A Girl
- Meek Mill and YFN Lucci New Song “Street Kings” Is Fire