Nelly can now breathe a sigh of relief after his rape case was officially closed.
The rap veteran was arrested in October and charged with second degree rape after a female fan filed a police report claiming that he raped her on his tour bus in Ridgefield, Washington. There were early signs that the case wasn’t going too far and now our suspicions are confirmed as the King County Prosecuting Attorney’s Office told TMZ that the alleged victim refused to cooperate so they had no choice but to stop pursuing the case.
Nelly has maintained his innocence from the get-go and even said he would pursue legal actions against his accuser. She then stopped cooperating with authorities following that threat of legal action from the rapper saying that she don’t have the resources to go up against a celebrity as big as the “Just A Dream” rapper. Her attorney said that the pressure that came from accusing a celebrity like Nelly of such heinous crime was too much for her.
Nelly recently got trolled on social media for an upcoming performance in Saudi Arabia at a male only concert. He also received some backlash from some citicizens of the ultraconservative state for some of his lyrics about drugs and women.
- The Chainsmokers – Hope Lyrics
- Chase Atlantic – COCAINE STAINS ON MY NIKES Lyrics
- Skylar Grey – Everything I Need Lyrics
- Pitbull – Ocean To Ocean Lyrics
- Miley Cyrus – Happy Xmas Lyrics
- Eminem – Trump Isnt Real Lyrics
- Gucci Savage – Clout Chasers Freestyle Lyrics
- ZAYN – Tonight Lyrics
- ZAYN – Stand Still Lyrics
- ZAYN – Imprint Lyrics
- KSI – Beerus Lyrics
- Alan Walker – Do It All for You Lyrics
- Derez De’Shon – Need Sum Mo Lyrics
- Lil Uzi Vert – OuttaSpace Lyrics
- Migos – Intro Lyrics
- Jaden Smith – Way Up Lyrics
- Green Day – Holiday / Boulevard of Broken Dreams Lyrics
- gnash – t-shirt Lyrics
- ZAYN – Satisfaction Lyrics
- ZAYN – Good Guy Lyrics