Nas and Kelis have made peace at least temporarily for the sake of their son.
The former couple reached a custody agreement in their ongoing custody battle over their 8-year-son. Just a few weeks ago, Nas complained to a judge that Kelis has been hostile to him and is preventing him from seeing his son as per their previous agreement, TMZ reported. There were some rumors that she might have been jealous of the rap icon dating rapper Nicki Minaj and perhaps this is mere coincidence, but they reached an agreement just days after news of the relationship’s demise surfaced.
The couple’s new agreement will see Nas has his son Knight for extended periods like weekends which begins on Fridays after school and runs through to Sunday night or Monday night if it’s a three-day weekend like when a holiday falls on Monday. This new setup will cover January through to March when they are expected to hammer out a more permanent custody agreement.
As part of the agreement, the couple agrees that both parties will not expose their son to social media, which means you will not see Nas or Kelis post any pictures of their son. In his most recent court filing, Nas called Kelis hostile and says she deliberately prevents him from spending quality time with his son. He argued that she only allows him to see Knight when it was convenient for her and has little regards for his wishes to see the 8-year-old. Seems co-parenting is harder than it seems, but at least these two came to the table and worked something out.
As for the rap legend’s career, many fans are hoping that they will get an album from him this year although no formal announcement was made. Nicki Minaj would have been a great stepmom but perhaps she wanted her own child.
- Nicki Minaj and Nas Break Up Denies Pregnancy Rumors
- Nas Says Nicki Minaj Is The Queen Of New York Hip Hop Full Stop
- Was Nas Dissing Meek Mill In His Latest Rant With Nicki Minaj
- Nicki Minaj & Nas Relationship: Everything You Need To Know
Nicki MinajRelated PostsTMZ
Random Textlyrics https://lyrics.az/a-ap-ferg/-/it-g-ma-remix.html
- In-laws feared their daughter’s partner was going to kill them as fight over loud music turned fatal
- Seven hospitalised after bus carrying high school rowers rolls near Victoria-South Australian border
- University forced to dump coal conference over planned climate blockade
- PM seeks probe into Bridget McKenzie’s handling of sports grants program
- NSW Minister tears into Red Cross for sitting on bushfire donations while victims suffer
- Should drivers who park in disability spots lose their licences?
- Wiggles’ star Greg Page released from hospital following heart attack on stage
- Anti-nuclear campaigners sceptical of plan to reopen mothballed uranium mine
- Cancer fraudster Belle Gibson’s home raided over $500,000 in unpaid fines
- Frustration over face masks as coronavirus cases in China climb to 440, nine dead as virus adapts and mutates
- It is over for now but this is why the hail happened
- Keeping community sport alive is tough enough, let alone on an uneven playing field
- It’s a boring expense, but in the wake of the fires we all need to think about it
- After getting banned again, Rabada pledges to learn from his mistakes … again
- Prince Harry touches down in Canada to join Meghan and Archie after weeks of Royal split talks
- Victoria on watch for fresh fires amid hot and windy conditions
- Kyrgios victorious, Popyrin advances as childhood hero Tsonga retires hurt at Aus Open
- ‘No respect’: Police charge teens after video reveals bus robbery
- Man abused by Christian Brothers deserves lower payout due to poor upbringing, lawyer says
- Wild storms rumble across South East Queensland