Nas and Kelis have made peace at least temporarily for the sake of their son.
The former couple reached a custody agreement in their ongoing custody battle over their 8-year-son. Just a few weeks ago, Nas complained to a judge that Kelis has been hostile to him and is preventing him from seeing his son as per their previous agreement, TMZ reported. There were some rumors that she might have been jealous of the rap icon dating rapper Nicki Minaj and perhaps this is mere coincidence, but they reached an agreement just days after news of the relationship’s demise surfaced.
The couple’s new agreement will see Nas has his son Knight for extended periods like weekends which begins on Fridays after school and runs through to Sunday night or Monday night if it’s a three-day weekend like when a holiday falls on Monday. This new setup will cover January through to March when they are expected to hammer out a more permanent custody agreement.
As part of the agreement, the couple agrees that both parties will not expose their son to social media, which means you will not see Nas or Kelis post any pictures of their son. In his most recent court filing, Nas called Kelis hostile and says she deliberately prevents him from spending quality time with his son. He argued that she only allows him to see Knight when it was convenient for her and has little regards for his wishes to see the 8-year-old. Seems co-parenting is harder than it seems, but at least these two came to the table and worked something out.
As for the rap legend’s career, many fans are hoping that they will get an album from him this year although no formal announcement was made. Nicki Minaj would have been a great stepmom but perhaps she wanted her own child.
- Nicki Minaj and Nas Break Up Denies Pregnancy Rumors
- Nas Says Nicki Minaj Is The Queen Of New York Hip Hop Full Stop
- Was Nas Dissing Meek Mill In His Latest Rant With Nicki Minaj
- Nicki Minaj & Nas Relationship: Everything You Need To Know
Nicki MinajRelated PostsTMZ
Random Textlyrics https://lyrics.az/thirteen-senses/invitation/into-the-fire.html
- NF – Why lyrics
- Bruce Springsteen – American Land Lyrics
- Grimes – Oblivion (Baarsden Remix) Lyrics
- JayteKz – Butterflies Lyrics
- Lil’ Kim – Answering Machine Skit 2 Lyrics
- twenty one pilots – Kill Me Lyrics
- Beyonce And Jay-Z – 713 lyrics
- Beyonce And Jay-Z – Apeshit lyrics
- Beyonce And Jay-Z – Nice lyrics
- Beyonce And Jay-Z – Heard About Us lyrics
- Beyonce And Jay-Z – Salud lyrics
- Beyonce And Jay-Z – Summer lyrics
- Beyonce And Jay-Z – Friends lyrics
- Beyonce And Jay-Z – LoveHappy lyrics
- Beyonce And Jay-Z – Boss lyrics
- Jacquees – Special Lyrics
- Tyler Joseph – Chords/Words (Interlude) Lyrics
- Jacquees – House Or Hotel Lyrics
- IamSu! – Pop Up Video Lyrics
- Tom Odell – If You Wanna Love Somebody lyrics