Lil Wayne has responded to a paternity suit involving a 15-year-old and he is making it clear that he is not the father.
Keiotia Watson filed a paternity lawsuit against Lil Wayne in 2015 claiming that he is the father of her 15-year-old son, Dwayne, a name she gave him after his alleged father. She claimed that she slept with the rap icon back in 2001 and got pregnant. In her suit, she asked the court to name Lil Wayne as the father of her child and order him to pay her child support.
Lil Wayne pretty much ignored her case and she filed a default judgement and won, which means that Weezy would be required to pay her child support of $5,000 per month starting January 2016. Wayne is also required to cover the child’s medical and school expenses. The “A Milli” rapper is now responding to the paternity suit and one thing he is making clear, he is not the father of the teenager,” The Blast reported. He also claimed that Watson is lying because he never slept with her.
Wayne is also arguing that he was never made aware of the child until the lawsuit, so he was never given due process to investigate whether or not he is the child’s biological father. The rapper also claimed that Watson fraudulently obtained the judgement against him by lying and deception. “I am the loving father of four (4) children, all of whom I provided support for since birth. Up until now, I have never been involved in a child support case,” Lil Wayne said in his legal docs.
The Dedication 6 rapper added in his response to the suit that while he was residing in New Orleans in 2001, his schedule required him to travel out of town extensively. He said he did not acknowledged Dwayne Brown as his child and says its not possible that he is the father. Bottomline is, she wants a new trial and wants the suit dismiss.
- Birdman Moves To Stop Lil Wayne From Dissolving Young Money
- Lil Wayne Reveals “Dedication 6 Reloaded” Artwork & Release Date
- How Drake Cleverly Ended Meek Mill Beef On “Family Feud” With Lil Wayne
- Drake Links With Lil Wayne On “Family Feud” Off “Dedication 6” Part 2
Dwayne BrownKeiotia WatsonLil WayneRelated Posts
Random Textlyrics https://lyrics.az/stormzy/-/shape-of-you-stormzy-remix.html
- XXXTENTACION – Jocelyn Flores lyrics
- David Lee Murphy – Everything’s Gonna Be Alright lyrics
- Demi Lovato – Sober Lyrics
- Alec Benjamin – The Boy In The Bubble Lyrics
- PRETTYMUCH – Summer On You lyrics
- Prince – The Marrying Kind Lyrics
- Drake Bell – First Thing in the Morning Lyrics
- Journey – Stone In Love Lyrics
- Stevie Wonder – Smile Please Lyrics
- Drake Bell – Call Me When You’re Lonely Lyrics
- Token – One Like Equals Lyrics
- NF – Why lyrics
- Bruce Springsteen – American Land Lyrics
- Grimes – Oblivion (Baarsden Remix) Lyrics
- JayteKz – Butterflies Lyrics
- Lil’ Kim – Answering Machine Skit 2 Lyrics
- twenty one pilots – Kill Me Lyrics
- Beyonce And Jay-Z – 713 lyrics
- Beyonce And Jay-Z – Apeshit lyrics
- Beyonce And Jay-Z – Nice lyrics