Kevin Gates will walk free from prison next week Wednesday.
The Baton Rouge MC will be released on parole after serving 9 months of his 30-month sentence for a felony gun possession charge. The rapper pleaded guilty to the charge in Cook County, Illinois last year April and was sent to prison for two and a half years. The charge usually carries a maximum sentence of ten years behind bars. This is good news for Gates, who has been in the slammer even before this latest prison term.
Kevin Gates served six months in jail in Florida for an unrelated crime right before serving time in Illinois. He was sentenced to serve half a year behind bars for kicking a female fan at a concert in Florida. The entire thing was caught on camera and posted online. After serving that term, he was extradited to Illinois for an old gun charge.
Gates will be released on January 10th on parole and will be on mandatory supervision and will not be allowed to be in possession of any firearm. Seems this time he will be released from prison for real since there are no outstanding warrants out for his arrest unlike last year.
- Kevin Gates Mixtape “By Any Means 2” (Stream & Download)
- Kevin Gates Thanks Fans For Support Drops “What If” Video
- Kevin Gates Sentenced To 2.5 Years For Gun Charge
- Kevin Gates Canceled 4/20 Performance After Denied Bail
Cook CountyKevin GatesRelated Posts
Random Textlyrics https://lyrics.az/troyboi/-/fyi.html
- Lana Del Rey – Dreams v. Reality Lyrics
- Cavetown – Boys Will Be Bugs Lyrics
- Maggie Rogers – Tim McGraw Lyrics
- Poppy – Auld Lang Syne Lyrics
- Young Thug – So Good Lyrics
- Young Thug – Who Do You Love Lyrics
- JT Machinima – Adrenaline Junkie Lyrics
- Sugarhill Gang – Troy Lyrics
- Brett Young – Catch Lyrics
- Slipknot – People = Shit (Live at MSG 2009) Lyrics
- Brett Young – Ticket to L.A. Lyrics
- Coldplay – Fix You (Live In Buenos Aires) Lyrics
- Davido – Wonder Woman Lyrics
- Gucci Mane – Father’s Day Lyrics
- Shoreline Mafia – Moving Work Lyrics
- Shoreline Mafia – Bathing Ape Lyrics
- Shoreline Mafia – Molly Water Lyrics
- Kodak Black – Testimony Lyrics
- Shoreline Mafia – Pressure Lyrics
- Lana Del Rey – I Must Be Stupid For Being So Happy lyrics