In June last year, the “U.O.E.N.O.” rapper filed the lawsuit against the “Mask Off” emcee who responded on Twitter when he first heard about it and thought it was a joke. Rocko claimed in his lawsuit that he discovered Future and signed him to his label A1 Recording but after making him famous, the rapper then went and signed a deal with Epic Records without fulfilling the terms of his contract.
Earlier this year, reports surfaced claiming that the two have settled the lawsuit through lawyers representing both labels. Rocko came out a short time later denying that the case has been settled. TMZ is now reporting that the two rappers reached a seven figures deal. Court documents were filed from both sides asking for the case to be dismissed.
In October, Future released a joint album with Young Thug, Super Slimey. The project is his third album this year so he made more than enough money to settle the lawsuit. The project comes with 13 tracks including a guest feature from Offset on “Only One.” The Freebandz rapper is rumored to be working on his next album due early next year.
A1 RecordingEpic RecordsMask OffRELATED
- Rejjie Snow – Egyptian Luvr (feat. Amine & Kaytranada)
- Hippo Campus – Buttercup
- Black Eyed Peas – Street Livin’ (On The Late Show) (Live)
- YFN Lucci – Boss Life (feat. Offset)
- Dave East – The Hated (feat. Nas) (Short Film)
- Juicy J – No Mo
- Lil Pump – Can’t Tell Me Nothing Lyrics
- Eminem – Kill My Pain (Mixup) Lyrics
- Bhad Bhabie – Hi Bich (Remix) Lyrics
- Bankroll Fresh – Run To The Money Lyrics
- Portugal. The Man – Feel it Still Remix Lyrics
- Nino Man – Get It Straight
- Young Thug – MLK (feat. Trouble & Shad Da God)
- Sylvan LaCue – Coffee Break
- Derez Deshon – Hardaway
- Ding Dong and Bravo Drop “Dweet (Genna Bounce)” Video
- Damian Marley’s ‘Stony Hill’ Tops Billboard Reggae Ahead Of Grammy Awards
- Dancehall Icon Diana King Got Married To Longtime Girlfriend
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Welcomes Third Child A Girl
- Meek Mill and YFN Lucci New Song “Street Kings” Is Fire