In June last year, the “U.O.E.N.O.” rapper filed the lawsuit against the “Mask Off” emcee who responded on Twitter when he first heard about it and thought it was a joke. Rocko claimed in his lawsuit that he discovered Future and signed him to his label A1 Recording but after making him famous, the rapper then went and signed a deal with Epic Records without fulfilling the terms of his contract.
Earlier this year, reports surfaced claiming that the two have settled the lawsuit through lawyers representing both labels. Rocko came out a short time later denying that the case has been settled. TMZ is now reporting that the two rappers reached a seven figures deal. Court documents were filed from both sides asking for the case to be dismissed.
In October, Future released a joint album with Young Thug, Super Slimey. The project is his third album this year so he made more than enough money to settle the lawsuit. The project comes with 13 tracks including a guest feature from Offset on “Only One.” The Freebandz rapper is rumored to be working on his next album due early next year.
A1 RecordingEpic RecordsMask OffRELATED
- Nicole Millar – Gimme A Break (Lyric Video)
- Miriam Bryant – Black Car
- Kali Uchis & Tyler, The Creator – After The Storm (On The Tonight Show) (Live)
- Charlie Puth – Done For Me lyrics
- CNCO – Bonita lyrics
- Yungen – Mind On It lyrics
- Kate Nash – Life In Pink lyrics
- Hayley Kiyoko – Let It Be lyrics
- Nicole Millar – Gimme A Break lyrics Lyrics
- Daya – I Wanna Know lyrics
- Lil Dicky – Freaky Friday lyrics
- PRETTYMUCH – Healthy lyrics
- XXXTENTACION – Floor 555 Lyrics
- XXXTENTACION – NUMB Lyrics
- Kygo – Remind Me to Forget Lyrics
- Elliott Smith – She Won’t Look At Me Lyrics
- Calenraps – The One Lyrics
- Amber Run – The Weight Lyrics
- Foster The People – Sit Next To Me (Around The World)
- Dua Lipa – IDGAF (On Ellen) (Live)