In June last year, the “U.O.E.N.O.” rapper filed the lawsuit against the “Mask Off” emcee who responded on Twitter when he first heard about it and thought it was a joke. Rocko claimed in his lawsuit that he discovered Future and signed him to his label A1 Recording but after making him famous, the rapper then went and signed a deal with Epic Records without fulfilling the terms of his contract.
Earlier this year, reports surfaced claiming that the two have settled the lawsuit through lawyers representing both labels. Rocko came out a short time later denying that the case has been settled. TMZ is now reporting that the two rappers reached a seven figures deal. Court documents were filed from both sides asking for the case to be dismissed.
In October, Future released a joint album with Young Thug, Super Slimey. The project is his third album this year so he made more than enough money to settle the lawsuit. The project comes with 13 tracks including a guest feature from Offset on “Only One.” The Freebandz rapper is rumored to be working on his next album due early next year.
A1 RecordingEpic RecordsMask OffRELATED
- Bethel Music – Living Hope (Live) Lyrics
- Queen – Man On The Prowl Lyrics
- Teyana Taylor – Never Would Have Made It Lyrics
- Teyana Taylor – WTP Lyrics
- Queen – Cool Cat Lyrics
- Teyana Taylor – Rose In Harlem Lyrics
- Daya – Safe lyrics
- Bebe Rexha – Don’t Get Any Closer lyrics
- Dan Reynolds – Skipping Stones lyrics
- IAMDDB – Watrfall Lyrics
- IAMDDB – Azul Lyrics
- IAMDDB – Thots Lyrics
- XXXTENTACION – Jocelyn Flores lyrics
- David Lee Murphy – Everything’s Gonna Be Alright lyrics
- Demi Lovato – Sober Lyrics
- Alec Benjamin – The Boy In The Bubble Lyrics
- PRETTYMUCH – Summer On You lyrics
- Prince – The Marrying Kind Lyrics
- Drake Bell – First Thing in the Morning Lyrics
- Journey – Stone In Love Lyrics