In June last year, the “U.O.E.N.O.” rapper filed the lawsuit against the “Mask Off” emcee who responded on Twitter when he first heard about it and thought it was a joke. Rocko claimed in his lawsuit that he discovered Future and signed him to his label A1 Recording but after making him famous, the rapper then went and signed a deal with Epic Records without fulfilling the terms of his contract.
Earlier this year, reports surfaced claiming that the two have settled the lawsuit through lawyers representing both labels. Rocko came out a short time later denying that the case has been settled. TMZ is now reporting that the two rappers reached a seven figures deal. Court documents were filed from both sides asking for the case to be dismissed.
In October, Future released a joint album with Young Thug, Super Slimey. The project is his third album this year so he made more than enough money to settle the lawsuit. The project comes with 13 tracks including a guest feature from Offset on “Only One.” The Freebandz rapper is rumored to be working on his next album due early next year.
A1 RecordingEpic RecordsMask OffRELATED
- The Chainsmokers – Hope Lyrics
- Chase Atlantic – COCAINE STAINS ON MY NIKES Lyrics
- Skylar Grey – Everything I Need Lyrics
- Pitbull – Ocean To Ocean Lyrics
- Miley Cyrus – Happy Xmas Lyrics
- Eminem – Trump Isnt Real Lyrics
- Gucci Savage – Clout Chasers Freestyle Lyrics
- ZAYN – Tonight Lyrics
- ZAYN – Stand Still Lyrics
- ZAYN – Imprint Lyrics
- KSI – Beerus Lyrics
- Alan Walker – Do It All for You Lyrics
- Derez De’Shon – Need Sum Mo Lyrics
- Lil Uzi Vert – OuttaSpace Lyrics
- Migos – Intro Lyrics
- Jaden Smith – Way Up Lyrics
- Green Day – Holiday / Boulevard of Broken Dreams Lyrics
- gnash – t-shirt Lyrics
- ZAYN – Satisfaction Lyrics
- ZAYN – Good Guy Lyrics