There is a lot of buzz surrounding the project set for release on Christmas Day. Yesterday we saw Drake hyping up the mixtape while posting photos of himself and his Young Money label boss on stage. Although the pair has collaborated in the past on a number of singles, it’s been a while since we’ve heard the two of them on the same track. Seems that drought is now over. “There is a good chance that Drizzy will be on D6 and it will be a banger,” sources said.
Last week, the two frequent collaborators performed together for the first time in a while at Art Basel where they once again reminded us that they are two of the greatest of this generation. Drake and Lil Wayne have previously collaborated on singles like “The Motto,” “Miss Me,” “Forever,” “She Will,” “HYFR,” and several more. The Toronto rapper didn’t include his mentor on any of his last three projects, Views, Nothing Was The Same, and his More Life playlist released this year.
Drake shared a photo of himself and Lil Wayne on his Instagram with the simple caption, “D6.” Weezy announced the mixtape earlier this month telling his fans that he will be dropping it on Christmas Day. “It’s time! Sign up for updates and music before drop date! To My fans, I do this for y’all! #D6 MERRY CHRISTMAS,” he said on Twitter.
Wayne didn’t give us any updates on his long-awaited Tha Carter V album despite promising his fans earlier this year that the project would be released sometime this year. Birdman also announced in January that the Carter V will be released soon but it hasn’t been forthcoming. Weezy is suing Cash Money and Birdman for $51 million over advances and royalties from his music. We will continue to update you on Lil Wayne upcoming mixtape Dedication 6 so check back regularly.
A post shared by champagnepapi (@champagnepapi) on Dec 11, 2017 at 5:02pm PST
Christmas DayLil WayneRELATEDreunion
Random Textlyrics https://lyrics.az/blonde-redhead/3-oclock/3-oclock.html
- Australia extends China travel ban another week amid coronavirus threat
- Indonesia could force LGBT people into rehab under draft ‘family resilience’ law
- Construction documents missing and key strength tests in doubt, dam inquiry hears
- ‘He’s my Valium’: Assistance dogs helping relieve stress for bushfire first responders with PTSD
- ‘She was just screaming’: Man recalls confronting car fire and trying to help Hannah Clarke
- Fresh highs for ASX on company earnings, job figures
- Hannah Clarke did ‘everything she could to protect’ her children, friend reveals
- Rare bird blown south to Cronulla pub flown home to Darwin for release
- ‘It’s a crisis’: Case worker overload draws concern for kids in out-of-home care
- Angry? Sad? Reduced to tears? How to deal with your emotions at work
- ‘Like licking an ashtray’: Bushfire smoke destroys 2020 vintage
- $1,000-a-day rents see small retailers flee shopping centres
- Fleas and ticks may be creating new sub-species of shingleback lizards
- Miner’s body not found for hours after he was mistakenly sent to deadly ‘goaf’, inquest hears
- Failings of ‘well-intentioned’ officers laid out in Bourke Street police report
- Solar-powered plane could stay aloft for a year, defence giant says
- King penguin usually seen en route to Antarctica spotted on Tassie mainland
- Hospital dismissed Rachel’s son as a ‘grizzly child with Down syndrome’ months before his death
- A mother’s love pays for ‘breakthrough treatment’ for stroke patients
- Tyre dump owner to pay millions for clean-up operation