Alkaline has addressed his critics who accused him of buying views on YouTube.
Last year, the Vendetta deejay came under scrutiny from dancehall fans, particularly Vybz Kartel fans, who claimed that he has been paying to over-inflate his Vevo views. The allegations comes after Alkaline racked up a number of views for some newly released music. In one case, he clocked a million views in less than a week for his single “Suave” which went on to add millions more views in the weeks after.
In his new single “Mirage” Alkaline address his critics. “In a league of my own, no am not your opponent, nothing me hate in a life like a snake or a f***** rodent, them can’t stop my show that a one thing me know… Them a say me numbers them too good, them a say me a buy views pon Vevo, okay then still a give them mayhem.”
Alkaline also address his enemies whom he say are actively sending the police after him and although he gets frustrated, he still manages to keep his cool and maintain his focus thanks to the council of his mother. “Mirage” is Alkaline’s first single since the start of the year and his Vendetta fans are basking in the moment because they have been waiting to hear what he has to say.
The track already sparked a heated debate on social media about who Alkaline is referring to when deejaying about taking out someone and their entire crew. It could be a number of people including Vybz Kartel, Popcaan, NotNice, Sean Kingston, Tommy Lee Sparta, and more, all of whom he has been beefing with. Kartel might be the only name you can exclude over the mere fact that he is behind bars. But his incarceration is not stopping him from going after Alkaline musically.
Mirage AlkalineRELATEDSean KingstonVybz Kartel
Random Textlyrics https://lyrics.az/harry-styles/harry-styles/two-ghosts.html
- Stefflon Don – Favourite Girl Lyrics
- Stefflon Don – Precious Heavy Lyrics
- Stefflon Don & DJ Khaled – Win Lyrics
- Stefflon Don – Crunch Time Lyrics
- Stefflon Don – Finesse Lyrics
- Stefflon Don & Future – What You Want Lyrics
- Stefflon Don – Both Ways Lyrics
- Stefflon Don – Uber Lyrics
- Ariana Grande – sweetener Lyrics
- Ariana Grande – pete davidson Lyrics
- Ariana Grande – successful Lyrics
- Rihanna – Bad Bitch (Demo) Lyrics
- Beyoncé – Wake Up (R.E.M Demo) Lyrics
- Young Thug – Chanel (Go Get It) Lyrics
- Young Thug – Oh Yeah Lyrics
- Young Thug – Scoliosis Lyrics
- Taylor Swift – Thirteen Blocks (Can’t Call It Love) Lyrics
- Ariana Grande – breathin Lyrics
- Janet Jackson – Made for Now Lyrics
- Young Thug – U Ain’t Slime Enough Lyrics